You make most of the health care decisions for your family.
You schedule doctor's appointments for your children and/or elderly parents. You remind your partner to see a provider.
But do you take time for you and your health?
The first step to feeling better and younger is knowing your health.
At MaineGeneral, our health care providers encourage you to answer the following 10 questions to know your health:
- Do you get 7-8 hours of sleep a night?
- Do you eat 5 or more servings of fruits and vegetables a day?
- Do you get at least 30 minutes of physical activity a day?
- Are you happy with your appearance?
- Do you have close friends who you can confide in?
- Do you find "me time" to relax or do something you enjoy?
- Are you getting your annual physicals?
- Do you know your total cholesterol?
- Does your health care provider listen to and support you?
- Do you know your family health history?
Our highly qualified team of health care experts is here to serve you. MaineGeneral offers the breadth and depth of services women like you expect and deserve - for every stage of a woman's life.