Gastroenterology focuses on the function and disorders of the GI system, which includes the esophagus, stomach, pancreas, intestines and liver.
MaineGeneral Gastroenterology providers work with you on digestive system problems using state-of-the-art procedures and equipment for evaluation and diagnosis.
They work closely with diagnostic and interventional radiologists as well as skilled gastrointestinal surgeons to provide comprehensive care for patients with gastrointestinal diseases.
- Diagnosis and treatment of liver and digestive diseases
- Medical endoscopy/special procedures, which provide a visual examination of liver and pancreas anatomy
- Upper endoscopy, which is used to examine the esophagus, stomach and duodenum
- Colonoscopy which looks at the colon and is the best form of colon cancer screening
Our team includes physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners who work closely together to provide you with the best care possible.
- David W. Hay, MD
- Sakdhisapol Katanyutanon, MD
- Sean E. McGarr, DO, FACG
- Michael J. Saletta, MD
- Elizabeth Bailey-Scott, PA-C
- Bethany Gates, PA-C
- Deborah Martin, FNP-C
- Kim Pederson, PA-C
- Brea Williams, NP-C