MaineGeneral HomeCare & Hospice is a not-for-profit Medicare-certified organization that provides a full range of skilled home health services.
Our goal is to work with you and your family to develop and meet your own health-related goals.
You are our main priority. Our programs exist to ensure the excellent care you need is available when you need it, and where you most want it - at home in our community.
We're honored to be your home health agency.
Take a look around our site to learn more about our staff and services.
Laurie Bourgoin, Administrative Director
Care and Services
MaineGeneral HomeCare & Hospice provides:
- Patient-centered care that is accessible, organized and effective
- An experienced team that is: competent, caring and compassionate.
Patients are referred for medical concerns that can be monitored and supported in the home.
- Specialized skilled home care services
- Comprehensive end-of-life services and a range of bereavement services
For more information or to access services, please use the following numbers:
- Phone: (207) 861-3457 or toll-free (800) 670-6959
- Fax: (207) 861-3503
Support Our Work
Please click on the image to make a secure, online donation in support of MaineGeneral HomeCare and Hospice. On behalf of those we serve, we thank you!