MaineGeneral HomeCare & Hospice is a not-for-profit Medicare-certified organization that provides a full range of skilled home health services.
We work with you and your family to develop and meet your health-related goals. You are our main priority and we work tirelessly to ensure the excellent care you need is always available when you need it, and where you most want it - at home in our community.
We're honored to be your home health agency.
Laurie Bourgoin, Administrative Director
Celebrating a half-century of service
This year - 2016 - marks the 50th anniversary of MaineGeneral HomeCare!
Check back regularly to learn more about our HomeCare program and its evolution of care and services over five decades - as well as events being planned during the year to celebrate our golden anniversary!
Care and Services
MaineGeneral HomeCare & Hospice provides:
- Patient-centered care that is accessible, organized and effective
- An experienced, competent, caring and compassionate team that works with patients who are referred for medical concerns that can be monitored and supported in the home.
- Specialized skilled home care services
- Comprehensive end-of-life services and a range of bereavement services
For more information or to access services, please use the following numbers:
- Phone: (207) 861-3457 or toll-free (800) 670-6959
- Fax: (207) 861-3503
Support Our Work
Please click on the image to make a secure, online donation in support of MaineGeneral HomeCare and Hospice. On behalf of those we serve, we thank you!