You make most of your family's health care decisions – scheduling appointments for children or elderly parents and reminding your partner to see a provider.
But do you take time for your health? The first step to feeling better and younger is knowing your health.
At MaineGeneral, we encourage you to answer 10 questions to know your health:
- Do you get 7-8 hours of sleep a night?
- Do you eat 5 or more servings of fruits and vegetables daily?
- Do you get at least 30 minutes of physical activity daily?
- Are you happy with your appearance?
- Do you have close friends who you can confide in?
- Do you find "me time" to relax or do something you enjoy?
- Are you getting annual physicals?
- Do you know your total cholesterol?
- Does your health care provider listen to and support you?
- Do you know your family health history?
Our highly qualified health care experts are here to serve you with the breadth and depth of services for every stage of a woman's life.
A Shop Just for You!
Beyond the wealth of medical services MaineGeneral provides women, we also have a
gift shop designed and stocked with you in mind.
Located on the first floor of the Alfond Center for Health, Renew! A Shop for Women
offers plenty of beautiful and unique gifts to choose from - whether you're looking for something special for yourself or a friend or loved one.