Welcome to MaineGeneral Express Care.
We are located at 15 Enterprise Drive, Augusta (West Entrance, 2nd floor) and 211 Main Street, Waterville (co-located with Elmwood Primary Care and MaineGeneral Internal Medicine).
We provide patients with the right care, at the right time and right place. Come to MaineGeneral Express Care if you:
- Cannot see your primary care provider; or
- Don't have a primary care provider - we'll treat you and help you find a provider.
Walk-ins are always welcome.
Express Care or Emergency Department?
- Heather Beveridge, FNP
- Lauren Blanchette, PA-C
- Rebecca Brown, PA-C (per diem)
- Terry Chapman, FNP
- Claudia Glynn, FNP (per diem)
- Matt Colaluca, PA-C
- Courtney Daggett (per diem)
- Jessica C. Doughty, FNP (per diem)
- Shayne Foley, PA-C
- Michael Luck, PA-C
- Christina Netten, FNP
- Amy Patrick, PA-C
- Susan Piotti, PA-C (per diem)
- Laurel Reever, FNP
- Eric Semmel, PA-C
- April Wild, FNP
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Holidays: Same hours as weekends; closed only on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
MaineGeneral Express Care is staffed by trusted nurse practitioners and physician assistants from MaineGeneral who work with primary care doctors (PCP).
If you are a patient of a MaineGeneral practice, MaineGeneral Express Care providers will be able to access your medical record.This will avoid costly and unnecessary duplication of tests, enhance medication safety and improve communications with your PCP.
We will coordinate your care with your PCP or help you set up a medical home with a provider if you don't have one. We will also refer you to other services you may need like specialists, lab work and X-ray.
How it Works
If you feel sick or are hurt, call your primary care doctor for an appointment. If he or she can't see you, we will be happy to see you at MaineGeneral Express Care. Walk-in care is provided so appointments are not needed.
What You Can Expect
- Highly trained providers who work with your PCP to provide you with the high-quality care you've come to expect from MaineGeneral Health
- A friendly and warm atmosphere
- Shorter wait times and lower co-payments than an Emergency Department visit
MaineGeneral Express Care bills all insurances but requires that co-pays and co-insurance be paid at the time of service. You may pay by credit or debit card, personal check or cash.
For more information, please call:
- Augusta: (207) 621-8880
- Waterville: (207) 877-3450