MaineGeneral Pulmonary's medical staff specializes in the evaluation and management of multiple pulmonary problems including:
- pulmonary fibrosis
- abnormal chest X-rays
- CT scans
- lung cancer
- airway diseases
- pleural diseases
We also provide expert evaluation and management of sleep disorders (»get info about the MaineGeneral Sleep Laboratory) and offer pulmonary function testing and outpatient and inpatient consultations.
MaineGeneral Pulmonary is accepting new patients by referral. Medical providers can refer theirpatients to either location by calling (207) 872-1715. Referrals also can be faxed to (207) 872-1725.
Our medical staff includes:
- Anne Bagley, DO, an intensivist, who cares for patients in the critical care unit (CCU) at the Alfond Center for Health (ACH) and provides consultative services and procedures for ACH inpatients
- Akshu Balwan, MD, MBBS, who sees pulmonary and critical care patients at the Alfond Center for Health (ACH)
- Daniel C. Doornbos, MD, who sees patients at the ACH and the Thayer Center for Health (TCH)
- Stephen R. Gorman, DO, medical director of MaineGeneral’s Sleep Lab & Outpatient Sleep Clinic, who sees patients in the Sleep Clinic one day per month at the ACH and a half day at the TCH.
- Kristin A. Holm, MD, medical director of MaineGeneral Pulmonary, who sees patients at the TCH
- Arun Ranganath, MD, who sees pulmonary and critical care patients at the ACH
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.