Sleep disorders can affect men, women and children of any age. When you can't sleep and rest well, it affects your quality of life and your health.
MaineGeneral's Sleep Laboratory, located in the Whalon House at 70 First Rangeway, Waterville, provides a full range of testing to evaluate sleep apnea and many other common - and uncommon - sleep disorders.
We offer quality care and education in a comfortable homey environment. We see adults and children, with an order from your primary care provider (PCP).
Our Medical Staff
The following MaineGeneral physicians provide diagnostic sleep studies, interactive testing and treatment at our Sleep Lab.
- Stephen Gorman, DO, medical director
- Rachel Higginbotham, MD (only provides sleep study interpretation services remotely as a member of MaineGeneral's telemedicine staff)
Our staff also includes four registered polysomnographic technologists, who collectively have more than 100 years of knowledge and experience. Our goal is to make your sleep study a positive experience.
For more information about MaineGeneral's Sleep Lab and the services we provide, please call (207) 872-1328.
Driving Directions to the Whalon House
- Take Exit 127 off I-95 and head down Kennedy Memorial Drive, past McDonald’s, for 0.9 miles.
- Go past the Shaw’s Plaza and turn left onto First Rangeway at the light.
- Travel 0.4 miles and turn left into the 30 Chase Avenue campus (formerly MaineGeneral Medical Center, Seton).
- The Whalon House is the first building on your left. Park in the lot across the road on the right.