Welcome to MaineGeneral Urology
, located at 442 Civic Center Drive in Augusta, Maine and 11 Evergreen Drive in Oakland, Maine.
Urologists are experts in the study, diagnosis and treatment of
diseases and disorders of the genitourinary system, including kidneys,
bladder and prostate.
Our board-certified surgeons - Ravi Kamra, MD
, Joseph Lopes, MD
and Derrick Tooth, MD
- specialize in general and pediatric urology with a special interest in minimally invasive, robotic and laparoscopic surgical techniques.
At MaineGeneral Urology, we strive to provide the highest-quality
urology care through innovation, excellent service, compassion and
Our services include:
- Cystoscopy, urodynamics, stress urinary incontinence treatment
- GreenLight laser prostate surgery
- Lithotripsy, ureterscopy, laser surgery, PCNL (percutaneous nephrolithotripsy)
- Overactive bladder treatments, including PTNS and InterStim
- Treatment for urinary tract conditions such as benign enlargement of the prostate (BPH), urinary tract infections (UTIs), interstitial cystitis and incontinence
- Treatment of cancers of the prostate, kidney, bladder, ureter, penis and testicles utilizing robotic surgery when appropriate
- Treatment of erectile dysfuntion and male infertility, as well as vasectomy
We also offer:
- Lithotripsy to break up stones in the kidney, bladder or ureter (tube that carries urine from your kidneys to your bladder)
- Cystoscopy (scope of bladder and urinary structures)
Our office is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.