Welcome to Four Seasons Family Practice.
We are a team of family practitioners — physicians, nurses and physician assistants — trained to care for you and your family at all stages of life, from prenatal to geriatrics.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
At Four Seasons, we want to be considered your "medical home."
Our health care professionals and support staff value a healthy lifestyle, teamwork and patient- and family-centered care. We use the latest evidence-based (proven) knowledge and science to help you prevent illness and manage your health, with help from your chosen network of family and friends.
Learn more about Patient-Centered Medical Homes
Serving the greater Waterville area, we offer both pre-booked and open-access appointments for our service, which include:
- Adult medicine (for established patients only)
- Counseling services
- Geriatric and nursing home care
- Laboratory services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Obstetrics/gynecology, including colposcopy and LEEP (loop electrosurgical excision procedure)
Our family practitioners teach within the family medicine residency located in our same building. We are affiliated with Dartmouth Medical School, MaineGeneral Medical Center and the University of New England School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Learn more about our family practitioners:
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (phones on)
- Monday & Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Four Seasons Family Practice
4 Sheridan Drive
Fairfield, Maine 04937
Phone: (207) 453-3100, toll-free (888) 800-2811
Fax: (207) 453-3082
Billing: (207) 872-4132, toll-free (877) 255-4680
Referrals: (207) 453-3100