Welcome to Winthrop Family Medicine. We look forward to providing you and your family comprehensive medical care in a friendly and caring environment.
Our medical, nursing and support staff take a team approach to meeting the medical needs of our patients through compassion, respect, and professional care.
We are available for patients and their families when they need us and partner with them to provide high-quality care. Our mission is to improve our patients' quality of life, either through treatment of illness or injury or preventive care and a keen focus on healthy lifestyle choices.
We are a group of board-certified family medicine practitioners trained to care for you and your family at all stages of life, from prenatal to geriatrics.
Each patient has a primary care provider who gets to know each of his or her patients individually.
We offer a full range of health care for you and your family, including:
- Adult medicine
- Newborn care and pediatrics
- Osteopathic manipulative therapy (OMT)
- Behavioral health consultation
- Care management
- Laboratory and Imaging (2nd floor)
Learn more about our medical staff
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our phones are open for calls from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you need urgent care after hours on weekdays, please call our office and select "option 5." The answering service will contact the doctor on call.
Our practice offers "Fast Track" care for established patients - walk-in acute care for minor illness, from 10:45 - 11:15 a.m., Monday through Friday.
Other Commerce Center Medical Services
MaineGeneral offers other medical services on the second floor of the Winthrop Commerce Center. These include:
- Lab: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Phone: (207) 626-1583, toll-free (800) 343-3400.
- Imaging: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Phone: (207) 626-1583, toll-free (800) 343-3400.
- Orthopaedics: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Wednesdays. Phone: (207) 621-8700.
- Physical Therapy: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays. Phone: (207) 377-1580; Fax: (207) 377-1581.
||Winthrop Family Medicine|
Winthrop Commerce Center
16 Commerce Plaza, Suite 3A
Winthrop, ME 04364
Phone: (207) 377-2111, (207) 624-3800 (also accesses prescription refill line)
Fax: (207) 624-3845
Billing Phone: (207) 621-3600.
Referral Phone: (207) 624-4256, toll-free (877) 274-7787
TTY: 711 (Maine Relay Service)