When you need lab tests done, you want to be sure the phlebotomist is skilled, that your lab results are accurate and that you get them quickly.
At MaineGeneral, our team strives to bring you the same level of service that we would expect as patients.
We conduct and analyze lab tests right here in our community, and we are very proud of our local connections. We are affiliated with Mayo Laboratories.
Rare or unusual tests are sent to Mayo where we have access to their experts for consultation if necessary.
Additionally, we strive to make sure each patient is provided with great service.
- Quick turnaround time, with most results available within hours.
- Results analyzed on site so they are accessible to physicians and all other MaineGeneral care providers.
- Onsite pathologists available for consultation with your physician, if needed.
- Certified phlebotomists with many years of combined experience who are trained to care for people of all ages.
- Personalized service with respect and caring, like we would treat our families.
- Pediatric rooms (Augusta and Waterville) to help ease children's fears.
- Competitive pricing and acceptance of all types of insurance.
Alfond Center for Health & Thayer Center for Health Lab Hours
The laboratories at MaineGeneral Medical Center's Alfond Center for Health and Thayer Center for Health are open:
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. to noon.
- Sunday & MGMC-observed holidays: Closed
STAT services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Gardiner Family Medicine Lab Hours
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Winthrop Commerce Center Lab Hours
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.