MaineGeneral offers the widest range of women's health care services available in the Kennebec Valley region.
Our team of compassionate, dedicated providers includes obstetrician-gynecologists, family medicine physicians, certified nurse-midwives, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and other professionals. The choice is yours to make.
Serving women of all ages, our services include:
- Preventive health care
- Contraception and reproductive care
- Treatment for PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
- Counseling on diet and fitness
- Routine gynecological and pelvic exams
- Breast health care (including mammography)
- Menopause care
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Sexual health care
- Management of heavy bleeding, endometriosis and fibroids
- Perimenopause and menopause care
- Incontinence and overactive bladder treatment
- Osteoporosis diagnosis and care
We also treat pelvic and vaginal infections, offer hormone replacement therapy, and conduct preliminary infertility evaluations and treatment. Our surgeons are some of the beest in the state for minimally invasive robotic surgery which allows you quicker post-operative recovery.
Please visit our physician directory to learn more about our providers with special training or interest in the areas you care most about. Or call our health info line toll-free at 1-855-4MGH-INFO